PERFORMANCE THAT LETS YOU TURN THE SUN BACK ON
- STEDI ST4K-12 features 12 of OSRAM’s® finest OSLON® LED, selected for its high luminous flux and perfectly match optical properties.
- 4 Flood + 4 Spot + 4 Flood reflector distribution forms a remarkable beam that pushes the wide beam out at 50° and spot beam at 5.8° all the way to staggering 1 lux @ 363m.
- Crystal White 5700K Colour temperature offers stunning clarity and definition with excellent Colour Rendering Index (CRI).
BUILT TO GO ALL NIGHT
- Our Pure-Drive™ circuit design allow 97% of input power to go directly to LEDs.
- Cast face plate, extruded Aluminum heat sink| finished in 100% Polyester UV and abrasion resistant powder coat, ensures that our bars will never discolour.
- Pressure Equalization vent with Gore® membrane | Protects against water ingress, dust & contaminants.
- IP68 | Dust & Particle tight + Water-proof up to 3 meters – Drown it, we insist!
- Environmentally sealed Deutsch ® DT connector.
Backed by our no nonsense 5-year replacement warranty.
MOUNT IT YOUR WAY
We know you want flexible mounting options, which is why we’ve included two separate mounting options.
- The included adjustable sliding mounts allow you to align the mount bolts to any pre-existing mounting holes. Make mounting to UHF tabs or Bull bar dech very straight forward.
- Or use our 3mm thick 304 Stainless steel side brackets, which feature + or - 15mm height adjustment.
EASY-FIT Plug & Play High Beam Wiring Harness included.
Included is our acclaimed Easy-Fit Plug and Play Wiring Harness with supplied H4 and HB3 Adapters making for an easy connection to high beam. Further unlike other brands our kit has built in electronics making our harness compatible with even the most modern and sophisticated wiring systems. Whether your vehicle is positive or negatively switched our harness will work right out of the box without any modification whatsoever.
||12V & 24V
||OPTICAL GRADE, HARD COATED LEXAN
|PEAK INTENSITY (CANDELA)
||A360.0 Cast face plate, extruded Aluminum heat sink
||2.5A @ 13.6v | 1.1A @ 24v
||-40°C to 60°C