Silverado 1500 Fog Pocket Kit 16-18 Squadron SAE Clear Baja Designs
Silverado 1500 Fog Pocket Kit 16-18 Squadron SAE Clear Baja Designs is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Baja Designs next generation Squadron® SAE fog pocket kit for the Chevrolet Silverado 1500 (’16-18) is the perfect road-legal auxiliary fog light on the market today and provides a clean factory look. Engineered with all-new aspheric projector optics and with our advanced LED technology provides a performance increase in luminous flux of 56% over our previous generation SAE model. The all-new Squadron® SAE delivers 2,420 lumens per light with output reaching up to 15,800 candela at just 29 watts.
Keeping you safe on the road or trails, the Squadron® SAE will illuminate Zone 1 with a controlled, sharp cutoff from the combination of the new LED technology and highly efficient aspheric projector optics.
Designed to meet the current SAE J583 fog lamp requirements, the Squadron® SAE is fully compliant with on-road regulations. This innovative approach allows for a highly controlled light pattern with a sharp cutoff, making them an ideal choice for driving through dust, fog, and inclement weather. Backed by our limited lifetime warranty and 30-day satisfaction guarantee, giving you the ultimate in-purchase protection. This kit comes with everything you need to install. USPTO Reg No. 5,766,659
Baja Designs Features:
- Satisfactions Guarantee -30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- Limited Lifetime Warranty- Complete Purchase Protection
- uService- Replaceable Lenses And Optics
- ClearView- All The Light, Right Where You Need It.
- MoistureBlock- Waterproof, Rain Proof, Submersible
- CopperDrive- Only LED Driven At 100 percent
- 5000K Daylight- Less Driver Fatigue, Natural Color
Specifications (per light):
- Dimensions:3.07 inch x 2.77 inch x 3.07 inch
- Weight:12 ounces
- LED Life Expectancy:49,930 Hours
- Front Lens:Hard Coated Polycarbonate
- Housing:Powder Coated Cast Aluminum
- Bezel:Billet Machined Aluminum
- Hardware and Bracket Material:Stainless Steel
- Exceeds MIL-STD810G (Mil-Spec Testing)
- Built-In Overvoltage Protection
- IP69K (Waterproof, Submersible to 9ft)
- IK10 Compliant (Mechanical Impact Testing)
- (2) Squadron SAE LED lights Clear Lens
- Mounting Brackets
- Plug and Play Harness
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.