Total Chaos DUAL SHOCK HOOPS LONG TRAVEL, EXPEDITION SERIES & RACE SERIES LCA | Toyota Tacoma/4Runner
Total Chaos DUAL SHOCK HOOPS LONG TRAVEL, EXPEDITION SERIES & RACE SERIES LCA | Toyota Tacoma/4Runner is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
- Maximize vehicle dampening control when you install a dual 2.5" shock mount system.
- 4130 pre-bent chromoly shock hoops are designed to install secondary 2.5" piggy back or bypass shocks.
- Reinforces the factory coil bucket and helps reduce flex. Lower profile design keeps the hoop from contacting the inner fender well.
- Flush mount top plate allows hoop to be used with shocks that use bolts or studs on upper mount.
- Upper shock tabs are tacked in place to aid in secondary shock location set up.
- Flush mount top plate eliminates the need to trim the inner fender well for rear bolt installation.
- This hoop kit is designed to be installed with TC Long Travel Kits, Expedition Series Stock Length Lower Control Arms, and Race Series Stock Length Lower Control Arms. For Standard Series Stock Length Lower Control arms use Hoop Kit Part # 86612.
- Grade 8 hardware included.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.