Total Chaos STOCK LENGTH 4130 EXPEDITION SERIES LOWER CONTROL ARMS | Toyota Tacoma 2016+
Total Chaos STOCK LENGTH 4130 EXPEDITION SERIES LOWER CONTROL ARMS | Toyota Tacoma 2016+ is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
- Evolution of the Race Series LCA which increases ground clearance and adds component strength & durability
- Newly integrated steering stop tabs retain factory turning angle with no modification necessary to the OEM ball joint cradles
- Pocket added at the coilover shock tabs increases clearance allowing for a wider range of shocks to be used - up to 3.0"
- New billet CNC machined uniball cup provides more turning clearance & increases strength
- 1" 100% stainless steel uniballs replace factory ball joints
- Replaceable polyurethane pivot bushings include zerk fittings for easy maintenance
- Single or dual shock configurations available
- For dual shock applications, a 1.25" wheel spacer is required to keep the tire from hitting the second shock mount at full steering lock
- KDSS-compatible versions of single and dual shock arms available
- Three stage powder coat includes a durable clear coat
- Laser cut 4130 chromoly construction - 100% MADE IN U.S.A.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.